Dublin , Ireland
€80,000 - €85,000
almost 3 years ago
One of the leading professional services business have an exciting new opportunity for a HRBP to come on board and lead a culture and change project within the business.
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced HRBP to work on some really exciting projects within an experienced and supportive HR team.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Implementing the HR Strategy to support the delivery of our business plan
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the business leaders providing guidance and coaching on key People issues including performance management, talent management and salary reviews.
- Developing strong relationships with key senior management with the ability to accommodate the needs of the business, while at the same time powerfully pushing the engagement/people agenda
- Proactively drive strategic change initiatives that positively impact business results
- Supporting our drive to be an inclusive employer valuing diversity and difference
- Lead and facilitate face-to-face development initiatives on critical topics as required
- Deliver an integrated HR service offering which includes resourcing, learning, succession and change management
- Building a presence with staff in all locations.
- Ensure HR best practice is sourced and applied across the full HR service provided
What you need to demonstrate;
- Successful achievement of professional qualifications and/or education to third level degree would be of particular advantage where these can be shown to have played a significant role in career success to date
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Strategic HR Business Partner working with senior management teams having brought about considerable behavioural change that has resulted in improved business performance
- A strong strategic focus and an ability to translate a vision to a tangible delivery plan
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clear demonstration of influencing business managers
- Ability to integrate quickly into existing teams and relationships, both in HR and with the business
- Extensive knowledge of HR across key areas of Employee Relations, Talent Management, Performance Management, Resource Management & Recruitment and Reward
- Practical experience of implementing significant change initiatives successfully
- Strong engagement, facilitation and coaching skills
About Alternatives Group
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Faye Constance email@example.com or call 01 6618889
- The Art of Talent Solutions,
- Passionate about people | Passionate about performance