€75,000 - €85,000
over 2 years ago
Alternatives, Ireland's leading data analytics talent group are working with one of one of the world's largest insurance groups to appointed a dedicated Senior Data Engineer [MS stack].
We're looking for people who not only know how to develop critical data solutions but those with the tenacity to grow and input on existing projects.
Our client is expanding their big data analytics solution to augment their deal analysis and underwriting operations.
To succeed in this role you'll have:
- Strong skills in writing SQL queries.
- Significant experience in the Microsoft BI stack including:
- Experience with SSIS ETL (Integration Services).
- Experience with SSRS (Reporting Services).
- Experience with SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services).
- MDX experience.
- A broad understanding of the principles of Business Intelligence.
- Data warehouse methodology experience.
- Production/implementation of large scale BI Systems
- Team working and leadership: A strong background in collaborative working with other creative and passionate data engineers and senior data leaders
Applicants must be eligible to work & live in Ireland.
Salary range: €75-82k + benefits | City centre location
Alternatives Group - Ireland
Marketing - Digital - Data Analytics - Customer Centric Talent
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Adrian Clarke, Talent Manager - Analytics or call him on 01 669 8107 or 0876608874 | email@example.com
Alternatives | Little Fitzwilliam Place | Dublin 2 | 01 661 8889