€55,000 - €60,000
over 1 year ago
For a analytical, driven & vibrant person looking for exciting, innovative work in an environment where there is true opportunity to shape the business and make a difference to clients - look no further. A Senior Analyst across FMCG insights (in pricing & promotions) is required for a global data insights consultancy.
Purpose of Role
Working with one of the world's leading brands, you will be pivotal to the continued success of the business by providing insights on key success factors from a pricing & promotions standpoint. You'll have full responsibility for the management of research, including proposal writing, methodology development, questionnaire writing, data analysis, interpretation of results and delivery to lead actionable insights deliveries for retailers at category & brand level.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an analytical background and be comfortable with complex data sets and be able to offer consultative, strategic insight and recommendations at a senior level. Proven experience of developing client relationships based on customer insight is core to this role.
- Be the driving influence in presentation analysis and interpretation and disseminate deep consumer insight and understanding across multiple brands to client audiences regularly.
- Create winning visualisations to illustrate your insights
- Deliver analyses & models (in SAS or SPSS etc.)
- Identify opportunities to extend and maximise revenue through insights into the market segments, campaign performance, behaviour insights, triggers & drivers of performance and provide recommended solutions for growth.
- Develop senior level relationships with targeted client accounts which can be leveraged to further develop the business.
- Manage a number of existing customer relationships in order to maximise sales volumes and margins and play an active role in campaign forecasting and budgeting.
- Create and ensure the use of detailed and accurate campaign ROI models relevant to the client accounts which you manage.
- Contribute actively to new business development and planning the overall growth of the company.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse information and make decisions based on information
- Possess a strong understanding of quantitative research techniques
- Knowledge of general trends within the FMCG field
- Strong client management ability with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Solution design and build
- Quality assurance and testing
- Strong business acumen
- Ideally a Masters iun a business or numerical field
- 3rd level degree or higher in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- Fluency in English (imperative)
- Background of working within the FMCG field, directly with FMCG or providing a service to FMCG client on an analytics level
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in the application of CRM techniques
- Familiar with various data analysis software solutions
- Membership of appropriate professional and/or industry body
- Evidence of good career progression to date
The Art of Talent Solutions.
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Adrian Clarke Data Analytics Recruiter & Headhunter | Talent Manager - Data Analytics
E.: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889 ext 209 or 087 660 88 74