over 2 years ago
Our client is the innovative market place for custom products, growing in leaps and bounds they are looking for a dynamic, passionate and proactive SEM Manager to join their dream making team.
The successful candidate should be a creative, customer centric SEM manager who is analytically driven.
- Manage and launch marketing programs, projects and new channels in SEM
- Be knowledgeable with data and leverage analytics tools and resources (Omniture and Google Analytics)
- Maintain a strategic management of all paid search activities
- Develop testing plans and execute new online marketing programs, such as display, social ads, re-targeting and mobile ads
- 3+ years hands on experience in search marketing managing large keyword volume and spend budget
- Strong qualitative, analytical and problem solving skills, comfortable with large data sets
- Experience working with 3rd party bid management solutions and agencies
- Experience in successfully executing new marketing programs
Alternatives Group: The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If this role interests you, please contact Roxanne Pedretti for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org