Dublin City, Ireland
€60,000 - €65,000
almost 2 years ago
Senior Marketing Executive required for well-known financial services institution, working on TTL B2C campaigns across a growing portfolio of products.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a busy and growing team, working on the launch of new consumer products. Joining a large marketing team, this role reports into the Retail Marketing Manager and will be responsible for:
- Digital execution of campaigns, working closely with agencies and internal design teams. It will be important to high a proven track record of managing digital direct response campaigns
- TTL campaign planning and management; TV, Radio, Digital, Retail Network POS, and nationwide DM.
- Managing campaign budgets
- Measuring all marketing activity, proving successful campaign metrics and ROI
- Working with Research and Insights teams to distil consumer insights, from which to build campaign plans
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Minimum 5 years TTL campaign management experience
- Financial services or insurance sector experience – this is a necessity
- Strong on digital campaign execution
- Strong communication skills, liaising with many cross functional teams internally and have the ability to influence people
- Proven track record of delivering strong metrics or commercial results for a business through your campaigns
As financial services or insurance sector experience is essential please only apply if you have experience within those sectors.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.