Retail & Experiential Campaign Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketer from either client or agency side to join a highly recognisable brand and lead on the development and implementation of the experiential strategy.
Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Full responsibility for the implementation of the experiential strategy
- Key lead between the business and experiential agency to plan an impactful location strategy for a key launch and further roll out across key counties throughout Ireland, supporting sales targets
- Responsible for defining what the location strategy will be, lead with agencies to book locations and staff, management of events on the day of activation and amplification of activity across media channels
- Responsible for the approval of all designs relating to the experiential units, as well as the roll out of new designs within the retail network
- Key lead between the marketing and retails teams to support with the refurb and design of existing and new stores across Ireland
- Key creative lead with marketing teams to create impactful and standout designs which delivers on campaign objectives
- Development and ownership of launch timing plans, campaign deadlines, budgets, and relationship with creative & experiential agencies
- Present creative to senior stakeholders for buy in /approval and incorporate their feedback e.g. Directors, Customer and Legal
- Build good relationships with internal and external creative agency(ies), and routes to market
- On-going creative consistency across all RTMs ensuring it aligns with current business objectives
- Work with Insight team to refine prospect segments, and ensure that they are incorporated into creative strategy
- Manage budgets, with accurate reporting and status of spend
- Ensure campaigns are fully evaluated and learnings/insight are shared with other
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 3-5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet tight deadlines and managing multiple campaigns and projects across multiple channels.
Key to this role is the ability to build effective relationships with the main external agencies and internal stakeholders. Additionally, managing budgets and ensuring efficiencies is an essential competency.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.