Kilcarbery Business Park, Ireland
almost 2 years ago
Superb opportunity to work as a permanent Research Executive (within either qualitative quantitative) with one of Ireland’s most reputable full-service research agencies.
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 1-2+ years research experience in a research agency.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will drive client research projects in the field across various industries with responsibilities including:
- Assist in the end-to-end project management of client research projects nationwide
- Write the client proposal documents with creative flair and innovative thinking
- Build the relationship with the client and developing a thorough understanding as well as scoping out full requirements of their research project and the spec
- Develop the discussion guides to ensure they deliver on clients objectives and are clear and comprehensive
- Facilitate focus groups and in-depth interviews, observations etc.
- Work cross-functionally with the qualitative and quantitative teams to ensure effectively, accurate, and timely delivery of research results and recommendations
- Present results, insights, recommendations, and conclusions to clients
- Efficiently and effectively deal with client queries using client/customer service best practice to deliver best in class customer satisfaction scores
- Drive highly engaging and effective internal, client, and research panel communications
You must have:
- 1-2 years agency side quantitative or qualitative research and understand the client and/or research project process experience
- Strong experience analysing data/comments and content and developing insights, spotting trends, issues, and opportunities
- Have a genuine interest in and natural flair for understanding human and consumer behaviours
- Be highly driven, creative, and competent in client management and relationship building
- Possess an Honours Degree, ideally in marketing, business or a research related subject.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance