11 months ago
Senior Strategic Research and Insight Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global business on a maternity cover contract as Senior Strategic Research and Insight Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for providing intelligence and insight on targeted markets to drive commercial and innovation strategy. You will drive the insight function by championing the voice of the consumer and shopper and unlocking insights that drive meaningful and actionable information to support business and customer growth strategies. You will be accountable for generating and driving consumer/category and competitive insights across the business to achieve overall growth of sales by creating value and/or growth in the market as a whole.
Your key responsibilities…
- Generating differentiated and proprietary insight through interpretation and application of consumer intelligence, shopper & category data- ensuring it is translated to support meaningful and compelling customer and stakeholder engagement.
- Ensuring continuous injection of actionable information into the business using data as a primary means to influence commercial decisions and create the future.
- Understanding the competitive set through leading regular deep-dive competitive research and analysis, with a view to influencing and shaping overall business strategy.
- Commissioning and interpreting of primary consumer research to deliver relevant, actionable consumer information in support of business strategy.
- Full management of the research path and process.
- Ensuring that consumer insight is used to identify opportunities and to develop growth, driving proactive NPD & proactive involvement in sales and marketing meetings
- Leading & creating panels to develop real time insight ensuring our teams are armed to influence customer intimacy.
- Utilising online platforms and corporate listening service to extract insights from both customers and consumers within target end use markets.
- Preparing & disseminating monthly & ad hoc insight reports to all Commercial colleagues.
- Advising on best practice techniques for insight generation
To be considered for this position, you must have at least ten years’ experience within research and insights, ideally with international experience. You must have demonstrated experience in delivering customer and consumer insights to drive strategic initiatives and possess strong analytical capability with the initiative to progress and manage projects.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Fahy, Head of Talent Solutions on 0851612262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance