Dublin , Ireland
€44,000 - €55,000
about 2 years ago
We are currently working a corporate communications executive role in a leading utilities company on a 12 month maternity cover. The candidate will report to the Head of Communications and have a proven track record working within the communications industry.
Key elements of the role:
- Highlighting and assisting on implementing corporate PR initiatives
- Work alongside the wider communications team on brand development
- Manage key media relations locally and nationally
What is required of you?
- At least 4 - 6 years’ experience in a communications role where there was a high emphasis in crisis communications
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure on a range of multiple projects
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Niamh Reddy on email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance