Dublin , Ireland
€43,000 - €55,000
9 months ago
One of Ireland’s leading utilities companies are looking for a Regional Media Specialist to join their team on a 12-month contract. Reporting to the Regional Communications lead, you will be supporting on a range of upcoming regional plans and rolling out these plans to designated areas.
You will be an experienced and confident PR professional who is well experienced in handling media relations. You will have the ability to build relationships with key media influencers at a local level.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Highlighting and assisting on implementing regional PR initiatives alongside the Regional Communications lead and supporting teams
- Day to day media and stakeholder management
- Support on project management within regions throughout Ireland
- Support on events and sponsorship opportunities for the brand
What are we looking for?
- At least 4 years’ experience in a media relations role and good knowledge of the local media landscape in Ireland
- It is essential to have strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills is a must
- Ability to work under pressure on a range of multiple projects
This role would be a great opportunity for someone with a desire to gain experience in house with a leading brand. For more information on the role, please reach out to Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent. First to the future, ensuring you are too