Dublin , Ireland
€40,000 - €45,000
One of Ireland’s leading utilities companies are looking for a Regional Media Specialist to join their team on a 12-month contract. Reporting to the Regional Communications lead, you will be supporting on a range of upcoming regional plans and rolling out these plans to designated areas.
You will have a proven track record and will be confident and experienced in media relations. He or she will have the ability to build relationships with key media influencers at a local level.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Highlighting and assisting on implementing regional PR initiatives alongside the Regional Communications lead and supporting teams
- Day to day media and stakeholder management
- Support on project management within regions throughout Ireland
- Support on events and sponsorship opportunities for the brand
What are we looking for?
- At least 4 years’ experience in a media relations role and good knowledge of the local media landscape in Ireland
- It is essential to have strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills is a must
- Ability to work under pressure on a range of multiple projects
This role would be a great opportunity for someone with a desire to gain experience in house with a leading brand. For more information on the role, please reach out to Niamh Reddy, email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent. First to the future, ensuring you are too