about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Propositions Manager with a growing team and leading brand.
This is a contract role for at least 6 months for an experience Propositions Manager within a large matrix organisation.
- Identify, design new or revised customer propositions, services, initiatives or processes
- Plan product launches including training, communications and preparation of all the necessary briefing materials
- The role is very cross-functional, so stakeholder engagement is a big requirement.
- Working with key stakeholders across research and insights, proposition, product development, design, branding, market analyses, compliance & legal.
- Proven success in proposition development delivering commercial achievements to the overall business objectives.
- Understanding of product and proposition development and with the focus on bringing insights to life that are in line with the consumer.
- Available immediately.
Salary for this role is approx. €75k-€80k. For further information please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.