Dublin , Ireland
€90,000 - €100,000
14 days ago
A brilliant opportunity awaits a seasoned proposition lead to join an established business at a time of exciting growth. Reporting into director level, you will work across both the business’ consumer and SME bases, managing a team of four product managers. You will deliver new propositions and product solutions to the market as well as reinvigorate the businesses’ current product portfolio. You will be tasked with the development and deployment of marketing strategies and working with partners to achieve key business goals.
A snapshot of your responsibilities will include:
- Development of propositions for both consumer and business customers.
- Development of recommendations for future product opportunities and ideas; scoping out specifications and requirements; evaluating new product ideas as well as changes and ensuring they fit within the business’ overall strategy.
- Keeping abreast of the market and competition; trends and all external factors which will impact on product performance.
- Working with the wider marketing and sales teams to develop proposition led brand campaigns
- Working with cross-functional colleagues in digital and tech to understand the performance of products and rolling out plans based on these results
- Working with colleagues in commercial teams to asses product and partnership performance, sales forecasts and longer term targets
- Working with colleagues to ensure a fantastic customer journey, user experience and service delivery
- Responsibility for ensuring your team of product managers are high performing, engaged, and energized.
To be successful in the role, you must have senior leadership experience within a proposition and product development role.
Salary for this position is up to €95/€100k, depending on experience.
Contact Lauren Fahy on 0851612262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.