Depending on Experience
almost 3 years ago
I’m looking for a Product Owner for a really cool, modern marketplace company investing hugely in their long-term plans to revolutionise the industry.
As part of this super-techy international agile team, you’ll be a hands-on product expert. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, you’ll be responsible for making sure all the UX needs are delivered on, while balanced against the competing commercial needs.
You’ll have a strong data-driven mindset, with analytics forming the backbone of your decision making, to ensure you deliver increases in traffic, revenue and user satisfaction.
- You should have at least 3 years commercial Product Owner/Manager experience in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment. Improved salary is available for more experience of course.
- Strong analytics skills and an understanding of both the mobile and online business models/technologies
- Top-class communication skills, with the gravitas to engage with and debate with stakeholders of high seniority.
- A really good idea of how to find a balance between user and business needs
- Experience with Agile, particularly Scrum.