Emma Jane Finnegan
about 4 years ago
Purpose of Role:
- The role holder is responsible for one or more aspect of product management for one or more products/services. This can include owning new product development, in-life product/service management, managing bid delivery, commercial management and contributing to strategy.
- He/she owns the business case for new products, and the P & L for existing products.
- Own the business case for new products and deliver against the financial targets for existing products: IP Connect Ireland, IP Connect Global, Internet Connect, Cloud Connect etc
- To be responsible for leading the products/portfolio to optimise long-term contribution.
- Participate in the product prioritisation forum to secure cross-functional approval for assigning resources to particular product development or product enhancements that are aligned to overall Ireland growth strategy.
- To own the product plan, price, pricing strategy, development budget and road map.
- To significantly input towards driving strategic alignment, planning, budgeting and investment, supplier relationships and cost control, quality of service, development of SoRs, management of development and launch plans, customer satisfaction, product information, working with operations and service delivery on feature enhancement, and cost reduction, working with sales on specials/bids as well as legal and regulatory obligations.
- To support the sales channels in providing product documentation and training on the product portfolio
- Participate in regulatory forums to drive regulatory change in the industry to improve service and to give greater choice to operators and customers
- To support the revenue and margin assurance program to drive lower cost of sales and increase EBITDA
- Contribute to target setting for bi-annual business planning process
- Relevant experience in a senior portfolio/product management role, with a track record of commercial and/or technical achievement and P & L improvement, revenue growth and cost reduction.
- Able to deliver to tight times scales, to innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver products and solutions that meet customers stated requirements.
- Demonstrable communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills to Director level.
- Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills at a senior level.
- Degree qualification