almost 7 years ago
GloHealth is Ireland’s newest and most innovative health insurer. Following a very successful launch and to support our ambitious growth plans, we are now recruiting a Product and Proposition Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of our product offering, ensuring it remains innovative, differentiated, and exceeds our customers continuously evolving needs.
· Ensure our product proposition continues to provide GloHealth with an advantage in the market, identifying new product opportunities and innovations as appropriate.
· Understand and translate customer needs into clearly defined and detailed product requirements.
· Develop strong business cases supporting all product development and innovation proposals.
· Lead the product development process to ensure GloHealth products consistently address the needs of all customer groups and positions GloHealth for continued and strong business success.
· Develop strong metrics and business intelligence to understand market trends and directions and to support strategic and tactical decision making. Maintain a strong understanding of key market drivers, issues and competitors product offerings.
· Develop different segment based propositions to meet consumer needs through innovative product solutions. Translate these product propositions into GloHealth positions
· Take responsibility for the implementation of our product strategy working with all business functions and take responsibility for the quality and accuracy of all product documentation
Qualifications & Experience Required
· 6 years of experience working with the financial services industry in a product related role.
· Strong attention to detail with ability to generate and digest financial reporting and MI to gain an in-depth insight and understanding.
· Significant experience of product development and successful product implementation and management.
· Demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding key performance measures in relation to product development and management.
· Strong commercial acumen and understanding of key business financials relating to product development.
· Ability to work as part of a strong team in a high performance environment.
· Degree or equivalent experience.