8 months ago
Head of People & Talent
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior HR professional who has experience within the technology industry to join a dynamic Irish Business within the technology space. This is a company that recognises talent and hard work and you will be responsible for shaping this culture and environment for their 450 employees in the UK and Ireland.
This is a permanent role and will offer someone the opportunity to really make an impact and develop a high performing and impactful HR function.
You will be responsible for the entire range of people-related activities across the UK and Ireland for a diverse workforce of 450 staff. This is a highly visible role, which carries with it the ability to influence culture and tone among all teams and individuals. It also requires the skills to lead our line managers in carrying out their people-related activities.
This role has overall responsibility for the following areas:
· Strategy development · Employee benefit programmes · Diversity · Onboarding and People Development · Employee relations and Legal · Communications and employee awareness · People policies and handbook development · Transfer of Undertakings · Human Resources Administration · Management reporting · Recruitment and selection · Internal team leadership · Mentoring and advising line management · Budgeting · Data Controller for People data · Represent the People Management function(s) at Senior Stakeholder levels/
- Must have demonstrable experience in successful strategy development
- Experience in the development of training and development programmes
- Service delivery in a fast-paced IT environment.
- Experience of positively influencing challenging situations
- Knowledge and experience of pension and other benefit schemes
- Knowledge and experience of Employee Relations
- Knowledge and experience of TUPE
- Exposure to the world of GDPR, Data Protection
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
This is a really exciting position for an ambitious and strategic HR professional who wants to own the HR Agenda and have a voice at board level. You'll be joining an incredibly talented and high performing SMT.
Attractive salary package on offer for the right candidate.
Location: Remote working at the moment but will be operating a hybrid model post Covid19. Based in Dublin.
If this sounds like you… Or you would be keen to hear more. Please contact Faye -Fconstance@alternatives.ie for a confidential chat.
Head of Talent | Alternatives
We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.