about 5 years ago
MANAGER, MEDIA OPERATIONS - DUBLIN
Quantcast is seeking a Manager of Operations to ensure successful delivery of all display advertising campaign goals in conjunction with the Client Services team. This is an internal facing, analysis and client support role for a detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in high growth environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account.
Quantcast is working with unprecedented amounts of data to enable the Campaign Management team to deliver relevant audiences to advertisers more accurately than ever before. Our company provides publishers, agencies and marketers unmatched abilities to measure, segment, and target audiences based upon inference models that couple machine learning with massive quantities of directly measured audience and reference data. This approach overcomes the challenges and limitations of traditional measurement services that rely on panels and expands the limited delivery of retargeting approaches to reach a larger, more qualified audience.
· Daily management and optimization of each account’s campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved.
· Proactively alert account manager of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign, underperformance, over pacing, or any other campaign-related metrics.
· Aggregate daily reporting using 3rd party & 1st party reports
· Technical campaign troubleshooting using analytical and proprietary tools
· Participate in internal testing with cross functional teams
· Develop cross-continental communication process
· Interview, hire & train new team members
· Maintain team rapport and build cross functional team relationship
· Ability to manage and lead internal projects within deadlines
· Detail oriented and analytical individual
· Highly technical, with the capacity to troubleshoot within proprietary system
· 4-6+ years’ experience in a campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space
· Experience managing team members for a minimum of 1 year
· Candidate must be willing to work with teams in UK and US time zones when required
· Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
· Passion for online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with display advertising
· Must be extremely proficient with Excel
· Experience using Salesforce/SQL/Access is a plus
· Experience using Ad Servers is a plus
· This role may require some traveling, a passport is required
· BA in business, marketing, advertising, or related field from a top tier university
Quantcast is an audience measurement and targeting company. The pioneer of direct audience measurement, we start with the industry’s most in-depth understanding of digital audiences to help marketers and publishers buy and sell the most effective targeted advertising and drive conversions through the full funnel. Our products let publishers match their audience to the exact consumers an advertiser wants to reach with impression level targeting. Ranked Fast Company‘s #3 Most Innovative Company on the Web and the Overall Winner of AlwaysOn’s Global 250 Top Private Companies, Quantcast is used by the world’s leading advertisers, the top 10 media agencies and 100+ million web destinations. Launched in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Founders Fund, Polaris Venture Partners, Revolution Ventures and Cisco Systems.