Dublin 18, Ireland
over 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Analyst - 12 month contract
A leading Financial Services provider is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their Digital and Innovation Team on a 12 month contract. You will be responsible for designing and delivering an effective measurement and performance strategy across all digital marketing channels. This role will initially focus on the management of digital performance but as digital tools continue to permeate even traditional media this role can evolve to encompass all Marketing Performance. This is a great opportunity within the Group Marketing Team and a key role to the commercial success of Digital Marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Auditing measurement capabilities and designing a clear roadmap that includes all departmental methodology for digital and engaging with key stakeholders (Research & Analytics & 3rd Party Agencies) - including Tagging, Tracking, Tools and Analytics
- Working closely with all internal teams and media agency partner to ensure best in class digital media strategy and clear KPIs and targets.
- Ensuring all teams are supported in ensuring media plans are market leading and in line with brand purpose.
- Analyse and continually improve performance of all digital marketing campaigns and channels including SEO, Search, PPC, Display, Social Media, email etc...
- Utilise innovative measurement strategies to ensure the business is continuing to evolve how they report commercial success to the business.
- Designing long term digital objectives and targets for key business segments
- Managing the delivery of key customer insights from the team’s use of data delivered back to teams and key stakeholders.
- Managing the use of dashboarding tools to enable teams to autonomously manage reporting and insight. Working closely with third party partners in data and measurement to continue to develop the business’ marketing data strategy.
- Continuing to educate and evolve digital performance skillsets within the department.
- Manage day to day delivery of digital measurement performance function
- 5 years’ experience in a marketing analytics role
- A passion for using data to improve marketing performance
- A strong analytical background with the ability to drive commercial results
- Strong knowledge of web analytics data and Google Analytics 360
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels including web marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC and social media
- A proven ability to develop meaningful insights from data and work across multiple functions and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious with an innovative mindset
- Customer obsessed
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org