North Dublin, Ireland
€60,000 - 70,000
about 1 year ago
This is a lovely opportunity to join this large utility company on a permanent basis, joining a newly restructured team in this brand new role! This role would see you working on a large marketing team, managing a team of three and responsible for the production of all marketing collateral.
This role would suit a candidate with experience managing multi-channel BTL campaigns, reporting to the marketing communications manager and you will taking ownership of team management, marketing operations management and implementing best practice processes.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to assess needs and devise the most efficient communications to customers.
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as managing allocated campaign budgets.
- Execute multi-channel campaigns that seek to deliver business results.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with creative agencies and other vendors.
- Define and implement operational processes to ensure seamless delivery of marketing communications for the business.
- Establish strong standards for content and asset management, including clear marketing workflows.
- Ensure compliance across all marketing activity.
- Minimum five years’ experience managing the planning, development and implementation of BTL.
- Budget management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in briefing and motivating external creative to deliver effective campaigns.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage timelines, resources and processes.
- Excellent communication skills to influence agendas at all levels of the organisation
Shauna Daly | Talent Manager | Alternatives
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities – permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.