8 months ago
Marketing Project Manager – 6 month contract (3 day week)
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned marketing communications professional with strong digital experience to join an established Irish organisation for a six month contract. This role will be tasked with heightening the profile of the employee relations function, from both an internal and external perspective.
The purpose of this role is to develop an identity for this division and communications which align with all of the business units. The objective is to clearly link the employee relations operating model to the HR Strategy and be in a position to articulate how it adds value to the business. A marketing strategy and communications plan to deliver these objectives has been created and a digital project manager is required to implement the plan
This position is working from home two days per week and on-site in Dublin city centre one day per week.
- Minimum of four years’ experience managing the development and implementation of BTL and TTL campaigns
- Strong digital marketing skills with experience of using social media to achieve marketing goals
- Working understanding of social media and digital advertising platforms
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Good copywriting, proofing and editing skills
- Adept at creating PowerPoint presentations, graphic design skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Team player and self-starter capable of working on own initiative
- Displays a high level of creative thinking and a positive “can do” attitude
- Energised, driven, resilient
Third level qualification in Marketing/Communications
*Please note, due to the high volume of applications currently being received we can only reply to candidates with experience that matches the required experience and competencies as outlined above.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.