£45,000 +Attractive salary package
Marketing Manager -Europe and Russia
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global business that is at the forefront of their space within manufacturing and engineering.
This is a new position within the business to develop and drive the regional marketing strategy across European and Russian markets to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
You’ll be joining a high performing and collaborative team developing story led marketing strategies that elevate the business brand on a global stage.
You’ll be creating entrepreneurial and creative marketing strategies to grow market share and revenue for each region and work cross functionally across the business to achieve these goals.
You’ll be highly organised and methodical in your approach and someone who is 100% focused on relationship development with prospects, customers & influencers as well as internal stakeholders.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Research and understanding of the target audience
- Effective planning and implementation of the marketing strategy, and delivery of all activity in region with the support of the in-house and partner agency teams.
- You will work alongside the Business Development team, on the origination of sales presentations, marketing & promotion activities, updating systems, arranging and facilitating meetings to producing accurate monthly reports
- You will manage the digital footprint in collaboration with Digital Marketing Manager and in line with marketing strategies.
Key requirements for this role:
- This marketing manager will need to have a proven track record of working within European markets.
- Fluent in French and English
- Highly adaptable, hardworking and strategic.
Please note: This role will be WFH initially but post COVID-19, This position will have a requirement to be in the HQ in Northern Ireland once or twice a week, European travel will be required once a month.
In return for your hard work you’ll be working for a business that really develops and supports their employees. You’ll be able to work autonomously with plenty of support and be given all the resources you need to be effective in your role.
If this sounds like you or you would like to find out more.. Please contact Faye Constance in Alternatives. Fconstance@alternatives.ie for a confidential discussion.
We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.