Dublin City Center, Ireland
9 months ago
This role would suit a candidate with previous brand experience in the alcohol sector.
- Develop and implement clear and visionary brand strategy to drive sales and market share with the team.
- Effectively manage agencies in the production and implementation of ATL and BTL communications.
- Manage the brand team in achieving maximum opportunities distribution, performance and visibility of the portfolio.
- Working closely with the category team to deliver greater shelf space
- Identify further brand development opportunities in the marketing, paying close attention to competitor activity and performance.
- Management of brand budget and delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget
- Influence sales team with insights and USPs
- Oversee management and tracking of all aspects of the brands performance and produce insightful quarterly and annual reviews to clients.
- Management of Trade Marketing Manager
- A passion for building brands
- 8 years brand experience particularly in the Alcohol sector.
- Experienced in managing ATL campaigns with significant budgets.
- Demonstrated results achieved through ‘going the extra mile’
- Highly organised and keen to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to foster close working relationships
- Full Irish Drivers Licence
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.