Marketing Manager / Dublin North
almost 3 years ago
Marketing Manager – Dublin North
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well renown Irish organisation as marketing manager. This is a critical position for the organisation which will look after both communications ad business development. As part of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for developing the communications strategy and programmes.
Your overall responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implantation of TTL communications plans
- Development of the revenue development plan through nurturing of existing funding sources and seeking out new partnerships, etc.
- Effectively network and build relationships in order to heighten the profile of the organisation
- Oversee all online and offline communications materials to continually ensure they are on brand guideline.
- Plan and manage the events schedule.
- Measure and report back on ROI on a continual basis.
- Manage of team of 2-3 direct reports
To be considered for this position, you must have proven TTL communications experience with proven ability to develop and foster corporate relationships and fundraising programmes.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Fahy, Head of Talent Solutions on 0851612262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance