South Dublin, Ireland
8 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a brilliant marketing executive to work for one of Ireland's most loved retail brands.
This would suit someone who is looking to transition from an agency to client side or someone in a marketing position that would like to join a bigger marketing team. This is a vibrant and fast paced environment where you'll be given lots of autonomy and ownership so the ability to work on your own initiative and build excellent working relationships will be key.
It's a great opportunity to join a leading marketing team and work on some really exciting consumer campaigns.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Support in the development and implement the annual marketing communication plans.
- Participate in the agency briefing and supplier management process
- Support the Brand Communications Manager as they work collaboratively with the Digital, HR and Commercial teams.
- Responsible for administrative side of invoicing and budgeting process
- Responsible for updating and sharing weekly, monthly reports and company updates
- Working with insight team as they develop offer hierarchy and cascade to marketing teams
You will need to have 3 years experience within consumer marketing
A can do attitude and the ability to project manage simultaneous tasks.
Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more.. Please contact Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile.