over 1 year ago
Are you a marketing executive, interested in joining an internationally recognised event and brand experience agency? This position will offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of an energetic, creative and dynamic team.
Reporting into the Head of Sales & Marketing your key responsibilities are;
- Implementation of the social media strategy
- Driving the execution of the marketing plan, time frames and brand guidelines are adhered
- Creating content and crafting messaging that delivers against our EMEA marketing plan. (blog posts, press releases, direct marketing, social posts)
- Creation of award submission entries for various international event/experience awards
- Conducting in-depth brand and market research to prospect new potential clients
- Researching industry trends, keeping up to speed with latest developments in the market
- Working closely with the creative team to develop pitch winning proposals
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a passionate marketer with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position. You will have solid content creation and social media experience and will have a genuine interest in research, strategy, ideation and pitch processes for new business.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too