€30,000 - €35,000
6 months ago
There is an exciting 6-month opportunity for a dynamic and confident Marketing Executive with one of Ireland’s leading travel companies. Reporting to the Head of Marketing the successful candidate will gain strong insights into the workings of a busy marketing department.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on developing, managing and implement the marketing plans and budgets in line with the company business objectives and targets
- Assist in managing all marketing content (print and online) to ensure current and appealing copy is published
- Work with key suppliers to deliver and implement targeted marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the Social Media co-ordinator to monitor reports of online advertising spends on Google, Facebook, Instagram and make recommendations in line with weekly sales performances and campaigns
- Liaise with the advertising agency and drive new advertising initiatives for all products in the portfolio
- Ensure that all promotions are signed off and appropriate back up is communicated to all staff in advance
- Responsible for all marketing administration and support to the team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a marketing related role
- Degree in preferably in Business/Marketing/Journalism/PR
- Experience with digital and social marketing and knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and use of a CRM solution
- Customer focused and strong ability to analyse data and take direction from it
- They will have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Be driven with high levels of initiative and creative flair
- Has to be able to multi- task and be have strong organisational skills
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Love of travel
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.