about 1 month ago
Marketing Executive, 6 month FTC – Immediate Start
A leading travel company is looking for a highly organised, self-motivated Marketing Executive to join their team on a 6 month FTC. You will be part of a fast-paced marketing environment supporting the Head of Marketing to manage and execute multiple TTL campaigns over the upcoming busy season.
- Implement and execute marketing campaigns – ATL, Search, Social and Email
- Support HOM in creating marketing proposals for key business partners
- Co-ordinate and implement campaign outputs with partners, agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure online and offline activity is manged from brief, development, approval and go live.
- Manage and implement multi targeted Email marketing, including designing ezines, collating content, proofing and reporting on performance (experience of email and CRM platforms essential)
- Track and implement social media activity such as strategy implementation, drafting schedules, managing organic posts and spend
- Work with third party agencies to create and deliver campaigns – briefing creative, media and printer suppliers ensuring cost effective rates are achieved and deadlines are met.
- Monitoring campaign performance – Google Analytics
- Lead Capture – Daily update of CRM with E-Request, Brochure and Social Request leads and organise brochures for posting
- Monitor marketing budget, create PO and report MTD spends to team
- ATL Campaign management and execution
- Monitoring and tracking marketing spend, to budget, and have the ability to report back and analyse ROI for each campaign
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing campaigns across multiple channels and being able to evaluate performance.
- Creating concepts for and executing best in class marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on quality, on brand and on target
- Implementing marketing campaigns across press, outdoor, radio, cinema, social media, PR and emails
- Monitoring and reporting PPC (Google AdWords), LinkedIn and Facebook campaign performance
- Understanding consumer behaviours, industry and market trends and implementing them into meaningful campaigns to build customer engagement and loyalty
- Working within a busy marketing department where you have been given autonomy to deliver the marketing campaigns – ATL, Online and Social activity.