Dublin 18, Ireland
over 3 years ago
My client, a market leading utility supplier, are looking for a bright and motivated Marketing Executive to join their team. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a growing creative and innovative team with extensive autonomy and ownership to develop your marketing skills within an Irish organisation that is the top performer in their field.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will have a high level of responsibility for the development and implementation of segmented communications plans to support the achievement of brand and business goals with existing and new customers.
- Assist with the implementation of an agreed integrated marketing plan to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Manage the development and execution of Print, TV, press and Digital Campaigns.
- Grow customer acquisitions and engagement.
- Work cross functionally to execute marketing strategy across all digital platforms.
- Manage and track Online campaigns.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on segmented marketing performance and key campaigns as required.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position. You must have strong organisation and communication skills and also be enthusiastic and have a great work ethic.
Alternatives, the art of talent solutions, passionate about people, passionate about performance.
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about performance, passionate about people.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please contact Roxanne Pedretti
+353 (1) 661 8889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org