€30,000 - €35,000
about 1 year ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Executive to join our client, a leading motor group representing high end brands. You will have the opportunity to work on a small and dedicated marketing team providing support the marketing manager. This is a great opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment with great career progression opportunities. This role is based in Sandyford.
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Team in building brand awareness and delivering the Marketing strategy for selected brands within the group.
- Support in developing and implementing marketing plans and budgets across each brand.
- Working closely with the management team to create quarterly marketing plans and review campaign performances against target.
- Briefing and liaising with third party agencies in delivering brand assets and communications across various media, adhering to strict brand guidelines.
- Managing various events and sponsorship activities throughout the year from planning to execution to post-event analysis.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Executive in managing the company’s online presence.
- Monthly reporting on Marketing KPIs for each brand.
- Will have a Third level qualification, degree level or higher, in a marketing related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills and the ability to communicate credibly with internal and external partners.
- Highly organised with effective time management skills.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work well within a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail; ability to manage a diverse workload and to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Shauna at email@example.com or call 01 6618889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance