over 3 years ago
The need for the Role:
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a brilliant Marketing Director to help us evolve into an established global business. Working closely with the sales and product development leadership, this person will define and drive the strategies to attract both consumers and businesses to our wedding ecosystem using a combination of digital and traditional marketing activities. The role is based in our Dublin HQ.
· Develop highly effective marketing strategies for Dreamwedding’s products and services with a focus on measurable results.
· Conceptualise and deliver creative campaigns that will resonate with our target audience.
· Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and supporting agencies, ensuring that all objectives are met.
· Work closely with the Sales team to enable them to meet their commercial objectives by providing the appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
· Partner with the product development team to ensure the voice of our consumers and customers are always heard of the development decision making process.
· Ownership of all elements of the Dreamwedding.com website, ensuring it continues to be an integral part of our offering to our brides and supplier partners.
· Develop and manage the Dreamwedding brand and brand strategy through all media and events.
· Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends to inform the business of new opportunities and threats.
The successful candidate will have a mindset to test, measure and optimise every element of our campaigns, leveraging performance-marketing techniques wherever possible.
Desired Skills and Experience
· A minimum of 10 years marketing experience, ideally including both b2c and b2b.
· Excellent planning, budgetary and project management competencies.
· Strong understanding of digital media, and performance / social media marketing.
· A strong interest in social gaming.
The following skills and experiences would be considered a bonus
· Experience launching and nurturing social games and apps.
· Experience in women’s lifestyle and technology businesses.
· A strong understanding of the US market.
· Experience in a fast-moving start-up environment