Dublin City, Ireland
€35,000 - €40,000
about 2 years ago
This is a fantastic role for someone with a 2-3 years’ experience to join a team that is establishing itself as a crucial revenue generator for the organisation. They are taking on new projects and so there is a large variety of marketing materials and campaigns to be worked on.
As Marketing Communications Executive you will be responsible for:
- Copywriting and editing content for marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, brochures, packaging, press releases, e-newsletters, social media PowerPoint presentations, reports etc.
- Exposure and input into creative briefs for agencies
- Driving the tone of voice and style of marketing communications
- Assisting with marketing campaigns as required
To be considered for this Marketing Communications Executive role you will need:
- Experience in developing rich content across a range of formats
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- A background in journalism or a degree in English is preferred but not essential
- Experience with WordPress and/or Magento is desirable
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.