€70,000 - €85,000
10 months ago
Marketing and Internal Communications Lead
A leading Dublin city centre based firm is seeking a Marketing Campaign Lead with responsibility for the development and execution of marketing plans. You will work with the overall business to co-develop marketing strategy and plans to drive business growth. This role will lead on the development of the business’ internal comms strategy and will work collaboratively with all members of the wider team to brilliantly execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with senior members of the team to develop, build and evaluate marketing and internal comms strategy which delivers on the overall business’ strategy.
- Lead on the business’ social media strategy as well as the internal communications strategy and plan, to ensure employee engagement with internal staff and clients, understanding of the wider business strategy and development of a strategy that encourages employees strive to deliver on company objectives.
- Primary responsibility for the development and implementation of integrated campaigns, ensuring deliver on time and within budget.
- Work to build up and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the marketing and business development function.
- Line management of two direct reports
To be considered for this potion, you must have at least seven years’ marketing / communications experience within a large corporate business.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Fahy on 085 161 2262 or email@example.com