One of the fastest growing global brands in tech is looking for a Marketing Business Analyst to join, responsible for utilising data to maximise their ROI, highlight new opportunities and report on digital marketing activities across multiple channels both owned and paid, including SEM, Display, Social, Video, partnerships, Email, Push messaging and more.
The role will be focused on delivering insights to support campaign decisions, post-campaign analysis and ongoing business reporting including board level analysis for the online marketing team.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Deliver daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports summarising performance relating to key KPIs including Acquisition, Churn, Revenue, Gross Profit and Monthly Active users – supplying insights to guide decision making across the department
- Create and maintain essential dashboards in Power BI, Data Studio and bespoke reports in Microsoft Excel for the marketing team to self-serve key insights quickly and efficiently
- Lead regular cross-department insights meetings, capturing key trends impacting business performance
- Support members of the marketing team in establishing analytical frameworks and tracking for campaigns, trials and delivery of streamlined reporting
- Deliver analysis to support monthly and quarterly board of directors’ reports and package this analysis into PowerPoint presentations
- Support annual and quarterly budget setting processes
To be considered for this role, it’s required that you have a deep understanding of marketing strategies, funnels and segmentation in addition to experience with visualisation and analytics tools such as Power BI and Data Studio alongside outstanding Excel knowledge as well as experience with Marketing Automation and large-scale ad accounts. A passion for putting data at the heart of every decision as well as the ability to communicate the impact of marketing performance through a business lens is key.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too