West Dublin, Ireland
about 1 year ago
Loyalty Programme Manager required for well known retail organisation with large presence in the market, on a 12-month contract (potential to extend).
A great opportunity to join a well-established business with good retail brands, managing and further establishing their loyalty programmes. This role will report into the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for:
- Defining the loyalty strategy, along with key members of staff
- Rolling out loyalty features on the card and app
- Driving promotions, working with Trading, Marketing, retailers and IT
- Developing good working relationships with store staff to ensure it is promoted in-store
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Specialist loyalty marketing experience
- Big brand experience would be ideal
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.