over 1 year ago
Alternatives, Ireland's leading data analytics, data science & web analytics talent & recruitment group are working with one of Ireland's most widely known brands to appointed a Junior Data Scientist.
You'll sit on the marketing team - driving reporting, modelling & dashboarding with the aim of generating REAL INSIGHT on customer behaviours and trends for the use of the business to make real decisions!
This GLOBAL world class organisation is a major challenger in their space with a respectable share of the Irish market.
The role will join a growing team – including data scientist, analytics manager and a bright and data driven marketing team who bringing the goal of single view of customer to life.
- Develop models across propensity & next best action
- Develop dashboards on customer activities (B2C & B2B)
- Use advanced analytics teachniques to create new ways of figuring our customer behaviour
- Engage with world class consultants on the implementation of one of the world's most advanced customer analytics & marketing management systems
- Deliver insights, recommendations and reports to critical stakeholders including the marketing team
- HAVE FUN while bringing your passion and interest for data to the business
To succeed in this role you'll have:
- A data orientated qualification (maths, stats, engineering, economics etc.)
- Excellent Excel & SQL skills
- 2-4 years experience
- Experience with uncovering insights, making recommendations and reporting on trends
- A strong ability to work with others & to share successes and learnings
Good to have:
- Knowledge of machine learning
Marketing - Digital - Data Analytics - Customer Centric Talent
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Adrian Clarke, Talent Manager - Analytics or call him on 01 669 8107 or 0876608874 | email@example.com