Cappagh Road, Ireland
over 3 years ago
Have you got 4+ years' experience driving Internal Employee Engagement and Internal Comms client-side? Then this is the career move for you.
Once in a lifetime opportunity to become the Internal Employee Engagement & Internal Communications Manager for this global FMCG giant known and loved the world over for it's great products and fun, highly engaging comms, as well as grassroots initiatives. This is a 12-month contract and ideally the person would need to be based in Belfast or close by.
Managing 1 direct report to galvanise Northern and Southern Ireland offices by influencing and working effectively cross-functionally, you will:
- drive employee engagement programmes in relation to company brand values and CSR initiatives
- drive the employee ambassador programme
- develop the strategy and calendar of activities for the internal employee communications via all employee touch points including the employee newsletter, desk drops, road-shows, company updates, liquid news (office TVs and media bulletin boards), e-mail, intranet portal, e-mail, visuals, presentations, workshops, events, and more.
You will have strong copywriting/PR skills and experience and be effective at identifying, gathering, creatively compiling and passionately communicating internal comms to improve internal communication and drive employee engagement.
*To be considered for this role you must have:*
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar Employee Engagement/Internal Communications/Internal CSR role
- A BA Degree in Communications/PR or equivalent
- Be a strong influencer with excellent written, visual, and verbal/interpersonal communication skills
- People management skills are desirable but not essential – being a natural leader is essential
- A flair for copywriting
- Have highly evolved relationship building, team management, and key stakeholder management skills
- Be a self-starter, charismatic, dynamic, creative/innovative, and ambitious
Sound like you?
To be considered for this role simply e-mail your updated CV to Siobhán Tormey on firstname.lastname@example.org. CV not updated yet? No problem, just call Siobhán on (01) 669 8107.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.