€44,000 - €55,000
12 months ago
Internal Communications Specialist – 2 year FTC
We are working with a leading semi state organisation who are looking for a strong Internal Communications Specialist for a 2 year fixed-term contract.
This a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning team and supporting the Internal Communications in delivering proactive and coordinated internal communications through a range of digital and traditional channels. You will be responsible for managing the content hub- producing, writing, editing, publishing, and curating digital content for the organisation’s intranet and ezines and print communication channel. A deep understanding of digital, excellent writing skills, and a strong understanding of media, marketing and communication is essential.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Development of the channels and editorial strategy to bring to life the organisation’s vision, purpose and strategy and those of its business units and integrate and coordinate content across other communication channels. Source, write, edit and publish highly engaging content for internal communication channels including the intranet, employee magazine, and ezines on a daily/weekly basis
- Development and delivery of audio/visual content in support of the content strategy.
- Manage / coordinate day to day online intranet / SharePoint publishing, creation of new pages, editing of existing SharePoint pages, page design, photography and photo-editing; deliver basic site analytics.
- Identify, train, and manage a community of authors and champions, and put in place appropriate governance processes. Develop strong network of collaborators and build relationships across the organisation.
- Support other day-to-day internal and external communications activities as required
To be considered for the role, you must have five years’ experience working in a communications role that includes use of digital channels with a high level of proficiency in the use of SharePoint, PowerPoint, MS Office, and Adobe Photoshop. Additionally, you must have excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills and strong understanding of employee communications landscape.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.