Alternatives is excited to partner with an FTSE 100 company to recruit for an Internal Communications Executive. This is an integral role within their Marketing and Communications team that will aid in the development and improvement of employee communications.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days at home and 3 days in the office based in Dublin 4. This position is for a duration of 12 months as maternity cover.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Communications and HR to plan and execute business engagement and connection content for Group Headquarters
- Develop and manage the internal communications calendar and ensure a pipeline of internal news stories
- Devise compelling stories and bring the corporate narrative to life for different stakeholder audiences
- Develop and execute campaigns with wider communication teams ensuring integrated messages and activities including writing first draft internal communications emails on behalf of the CEO
- Responsibility for writing and publishing intranet news stories and banners and ensuring the intranet news section is kept up to date with all internal communications
- Management of internal communications infrastructure including Poppulo (email), Intranet (SharePoint) and SKTV (Scala)
- Work with agencies to design and develop content
- Responsibility for development and distribution of the bi-monthly PR coverage report
- Responsibility for the weekly tracking of PR coverage for the organisation
As part of a small global team, you will need to be both advisor and tactically deliver. Must have previous internal communications experience, confident proactive approach, and strong writer.
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in an internal communications role, or a wider communications / HR role where internal communications was a key part of your remit.
- Experience in a large corporate or multinational environment.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to adapt to the corporate brand tone of voice
- Comfortable and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Competency in a range of Software tools including MS Office, MS Team, SharePoint.
- Experience in employee communications software is a distinct advantage (currently Poppulo).
- Third-level qualification in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, Human Resources, or a related field
For more information on this role contact Kyna Timbs on firstname.lastname@example.org