€45-60k, experience dependent
Our client is playing a major role in the rebooting of Ireland’s tourism industry internationally and this role is critical in its success and one with real purpose.
It will involve owning social media, content marketing and paid search to engage with their target audiences globally, to support tourism growth to the island of Ireland. It is an exciting opportunity to play a value adding role, whilst enhancing your career.
Working with the Digital Campaigns Manager you will
- Align campaigns internally.
- You will identify, plan and implement upcoming digital campaign requirements
- Coordinate campaign work-streams
- Lead social media
- Lead social media, managing central social media content schedule and performance reporting.
- Support the Digital Campaigns Manager to implement the social media strategy in conjunction with suppliers and markets
- Manage their YouTube channel, be the key contact for Facebook Business Manager and Hootsuite
- Optimise Digital Marketing Processes, supported by an assistant
- Manage their paid search activity to ensure cost effective acquisition of high-quality search traffic.
- Manage and optimise the content marketing process
- Oversee the Paid Content Seeding (PCS) programme
- E-Marketing Innovation & Martech programme support and research
- Misc projects:
- Support the development and management of the Digital Days internal conference;
- Promote and support digital best practice through coaching, learning programmes and forums for digital marketing knowledge;
- Prepare and deliver e-marketing presentations in conjunction with colleagues.
- Relevant experience of social media marketing, paid search, and content management processes.
- Knowledge of and interest in digital marketing and web innovations.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent team working skills
- Positive and flexible attitude to change.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to provide insights and develop solutions.
- Degree or similar qualification in Business, Marketing, Multimedia or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the island of Ireland’s tourism product and industry
Please apply in confidence with your CV to Eimear Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org