over 1 year ago
Head of Strategic Partnerships
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join a disruptive brand during an ambitious growth strategy; this is a new position within the business and this person will work on some key commercial partnership opportunities.
The successful candidate will lead strategic partner relationships and introduce new consumer propositions that are partner branded.
Your key responsibilities…
- Refresh and identify new ‘top of funnel’ prospects using partnership qualification criteria across a variety of sectors.
- Engage with prospective partners; introducing the business, the opportunity and the potential partner business/customer fit.
- Progress subsequent partner dialogues (including financial impact assessment, key commercial terms, value proposition development, ‘go to market’ approach), helping build an effective executive business case for all parties.
- Ensure key negotiation milestones (Heads of Agreement, contracts, implementation plans) are agreed and due dates are achieved.
- Post-launch, manage relationship and governance routines with partners involving relevant stakeholders as needed, ensuring agreed success criteria are met.
- Enhance existing presentation collateral to progress the consumer finance partnership opportunity at different stages of the sales lifecycle.
- Minimum of 7 years’ B2B sales / business development / client management experience in the context of closing and managing multi-million and multi-year strategic deals.
- Experience of operating in and negotiating with large organisations at C-level using a broad range of consultative selling skills.
- Consumer finance and/or retail financial services experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to appreciate and effectively relate to prospective partners’ business strategies and to articulate the opportunity afforded by consumer finance relative to these strategies.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Head of Permanent Talent - Marketing
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.