Dublin , Ireland
almost 2 years ago
Head of Research
A fantastic opportunity is now available with a hugely innovative agency who are looking for a Head of Research for a permanent position.
- Working with a fantastic client base both nationally and globally, this position is specific to managing Qualitative research activity and bringing key insights to life.
- You will present at a C-Suite level across a range of projects with a strong emphasis on strategic planning, global brand strategies, customer experience etc.
- Ideally you will be a specialist in Ethnography and/or Behavioural Economics with an ability to translate consumer feedback into fascinating stories.
- You must be able to conduct qualitative research projects specialising in strategic, customer related projects, working at exec level with a genuine passion for brands, consumers and new thinking with a deeply curious mind.
- Clear achievements in the development of insights, excellent communicator and collaborator working at a snr stakeholder level.
Salary is based on experience.
Contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent at email@example.com or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.