3 months ago
I’m looking for a Head of Proposition for a flagship business within Travel and Tourism.
I have a fantastic opportunity for a strategic, senior propositions specialist who will play a crucial role in leading a high performing team that builds value for customers and sets the proposition for the business. This is a strategic opportunity where you’ll be taking account of market dynamics, research insights and technical input from internal and external stakeholders to deliver a business strategy that will meet future challenges.
- Lead and develop a high performing team focused on a common goal of growth, strong customer proposition, strategic relationships and partnering with internal service providers re their role in delivering that proposition
- Work effectively in a matrix environment and drive collaboration across the wider team and ensure no duplication of efforts
- Work closely with Head of Programmes to ensure all projects are prioritised, resourced, tracked and delivered through PMO governance model
- Champion the new ways of working policies
- Establish & oversee internal relationships and an effective engagement model that ensures a strong voice for the customer across the business
- Develop a process as part of this engagement model that captures all relevant insights and feedback and ensures that they assessed, prioritised and aligned to overall objectives
- Strong alignment with the Business Development team to support their activity and ensure the customer sees a joined-up view of working.
- Enables a deep sharing of information and insight across all parties to ensure customer input into propositions
- Lead investigation and analyses of a best in class proposition within tourism and travel and other relevant industries. Process this information and evolving market needs, identify opportunities and drive the business case, including value streams and pricing decisions, for new propositions.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities that lead to the growth through innovation (future) while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/ priorities (day to day basis)
- Oversee the development and management of the proposition roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position at a senior level within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Operates as an influential member of the senior leadership team; drive and manage change to improve business performance
- Demonstrable business development experience
- Equally comfortable articulating strategy and executing
- Strong analytical, numeracy and reasoning skills
- Collaborates effectively across functions and builds strong working relationships
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with proven ability to deliver results through others
- Employee relations experience and knowledge
- Resilient, with the ability to work and deliver under pressure; handles conflict and ambiguity well
- A degree in a relevant discipline is desirable
If this sounds like something that might be of interest, please contact Faye Constance for a confidential discussion on email@example.com