almost 2 years ago
Head of Marketing – Waterford
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a well-established group as head of marketing with responsibility for the development of strategic marketing plans across all the group’s businesses.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of strategic marketing plans for both B2B and B2C audiences across the group’s businesses, including brand positioning, messaging strategy, brand identity and implementation planning.
- Responsibility for on-going market research with customers, industry experts and consumers; taking all insights derived to inform campaigns and brand messaging.
- Oversee the execution, whilst taking a hands-on approach with the marketing support, on all activities including digital marketing, lead generation, events, PR and sales support.
- Marketing lead in the implementation of the group wide CRM programme.
- Management of one direct report and one marketing intern.
- Sole responsibility for the market budget
- On-going reporting on marketing effectiveness.
To be considered for this position, you ideally have a background in both B2B and B2C product marketing with the ability to develop and roll-out full TTL (including strong digital) marketing communications plans. Experience developing customer relationship management programmes and management of the full end to end customer experience is highly desirable. As you will be working with the senior leadership team across several of the group’s businesses, the ability to work cross-functionally and influence to a senior level is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion and full details of this position.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too