over 8 years ago
One of the leaders in the Irish Property market is seeking a Head Of Marketing for a permanent position.
- A high priority role with a career defining opportunity
- A commercially driven organisation who are successfully managing the changes in Ireland’s property market with profitable results.
- Drive and Implement marketing strategy, brand management & corporate communications
This organization has had a dramatic change in the last few years, but they have adapted and are taking on the demands of today’s market through a successful marketing strategy.
Focusing on both B2B and B2C marketing with a very strong Commercial and Business Development side this role provides an exciting mix of objectives.
The B2C sector focuses on the residential market with activity on a TTL level incorporating print, PR, DM and Online (there is a requirement to have strong online skills). B2B activity is more BTL based and focused on management of tenders, PR, Collateral and event management.
This role is a very strategic position with a requirement for very strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work cross-functionally. Managing key stakeholders is a large requirement so strong communications skills is a must. You will also be working closely with the Head of Research in analyses of metrics and assessing the market to identify what marketing activity needs to be implemented.
This organization has a very supportive with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. They have a very low turnover of staff and this position has a huge amount of autonomy to it which is in line with their culture in having strong ownership of your role.
The role reports into the Managing Director with the key requirements being:
- Experienced Marketing Management with full understanding of Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen with previous experience in a B2B role.
The salary on this is no more than a base of €70k with a discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance along with pension, critical illness cover and phone.
If you are interested in this position contact Sorcha at 01 661 8889 or email@example.com