Disclosed on application
over 2 years ago
Head of Donor Marketing required for a well known Irish charity who complete inspirational work in over 20 developing countries. They work across a range of issues from food and humanitarian responses through to human rights and women’s rights/empowerment.
As Head of Donor Marketing you will be heading up a team of 10, with 6 direct reports and will hold a senior role on the team, reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Marketing.
This is an exciting role that revolves around communicating with donors, throughout their journey with the charity. This role is responsible for developing the strategy for donor communications via direct marketing but with a larger focus on digital channels. This person will be responsible for identifying the most relevant channels pertinent to different donor profiles, developing the donor journey in relation to communications as well as the development of content. Experience in working with agencies, particularly digital agencies, will be important as will stakeholder and people management skills.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Experience in developing customised digital communications relevant to different segments within the Irish audience
- Managing and leading a team
- Agency management skills (particularly digital agency)
- Excellent people skills and stakeholder relations
- Direct marketing experience
- Budget management and forecasting skills
- Experience working with insights and data teams on segmentations
- Charity/NGO experience is ideal but not essential
For this role it will be important that you are passionate about effecting change and have a keen interest in the work this charity commits to.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role, please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.