€69,000 - €83,000
This fantastic, newly created role joins the Development and Fundraising Leadership team and will be based out of Concern’s global HQ in Dublin 2.
In 2021 Concern developed a new Development & Fundraising Strategy designed to future proof fundraising revenues and ensure that they retain their place as a leader in the fundraising market in Ireland.
The successful candidate will take the lead on the roll out of the Innovation Strategy, working closely with the fundraising and communications teams in identifying, testing and building new revenue generating opportunities across the Irish Market and Internationally.
Leading a small team, the Head of Digital Fundraising and Innovation will be responsible for the following;
- Lead on the set up and roll out of Concern’s Digital Fundraising strategy, which forms a core part of our Development & Fundraising Strategy (2022-2025).
- Working closely with the Head of Web, develop and deliver a roadmap to establish Concern’s digital fundraising strategy and ensure performance and delivery against KPI’s.
- Develop and scope infrastructural requirements required for the strategy.
- Responsible for the delivery of marketing and fundraising activity across all digital channels, making decisions on creative content and targeting key audiences and driving growth.
- Deliver initiatives to identify supporter journeys which maximise supporter lifetime value to Concern.
- Work with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure the optimum mix of expertise to drive the digital fundraising strategy.
- Research and analyse performance drivers to improve future digital campaign profitability/growth and adjust budget allocation from low-performing to high performing areas as required.
- Work with the Web Team to ensure alignment between its top of the funnel social activities and digital fundraising audiences and campaigns.
- Keep informed of the latest digital fundraising trends and tools, as well as key performance indicators throughout the industry.
- Lead on the development and implementation of Concern’s Innovation strategy to test, refine and roll out innovations across Concern’s fundraising teams.
- Support the Innovation Manager in the development of funding applications to the Concern Fundraising Investment Fund and other external funders.
- Lead on the development of business cases for new initiatives that provide opportunities to scale and work with the Director of D&F to build a case for investment to enable scale up and roll out.
Data & Insights
- Lead a cross functional Data & Insights group to co-ordinate timely analysis and reporting across all fundraising and web systems.
- Working with the Head of CRM, play a lead role in the development and continuous improvement programme for the CRM, working with fundraising, web and donor care colleagues to ensure the system meets business needs and drives efficiency and impact.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Innovation Manager and Digital Fundraising Manager.
- Develop staff by identifying and encouraging professional development opportunities, and providing consistent performance feedback.
- Create a respectful and inclusive work environment for team, address any concerns, and encourage staff to raise concerns and to provide feedback.
- Prepare and report on annual budgets and operational plans. Support team in the delivery of operational plans and ensure alignment with relevant strategies.
- Actively participate as a member of the D&F leadership team.
- Support the Director of D&F in the delivery of the overall Fundraising Strategy and represent the D&F team where required at senior levels within the organisation.
The ideal applicant will have;
- 5 years’ plus experience in digital innovation, with a proven track record of building online capacity and innovating a pre-existing business with established marketing channels.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, business, fundraising, CIM certification ideal.
- Strong people, project and process management skills
- Experience of working with CRM, digital analytics and eCommerce Solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, a proven record in development relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Confident at interpreting complex data and drawing out insights for business growth and optimization.
- Experience delivering KPI’s, measurable output and financial result
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Ireland at the time of application.
Concern is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all section of the community.
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives or click apply below.