A Growth Operations Marketer is required to join a tech SaaS based company in the B2B space. This is an Irish based organisation where this opportunity can be worked fully remote.
You’re a growth marketer at heart with a marketing operations flair. You obsess over finding novel ways to accelerate growth but you’re also a builder, you enjoy the process of going from problem to solution regardless of the medium and scaling up results.
What you will do:
- You will use all of the data, technology, and automation to build the business at a hyper-growth pace
- Assist the build out outbound growth motion as the organisation scales up.
- Manage all operational components of the automated outbound prospecting
- Leverage buyer intent to personalise outreach at scale
- Build the enrichment and contact search processes
- Brainstorm, outline, and produce email-centric growth campaigns that drive conversions across the funnel
- Ensure all of the activities are set up so that business can measure the impact on revenue, or as close to it as possible (including marketing channel attribution)
What’s needed to do the role:
- 2+ years of hands-on commercial experience in automated outbound/lifecycle marketing roles, ideally at a high-growth SaaS established start-up
- Is eager to roll up your sleeves. Your role doesn’t stop at strategy – you’ll be the sole person managing all the lifecycle and automated campaigns for a while
- Taking the initiative is second nature to you. Without prompting, you’ll dive deep into quantitative and qualitative signals throughout the funnel to find challenges and solutions
- Can write dangerously effective copy that converts
- Strong working knowledge of HubSpot and other marketing automation tools
- You aren’t expecting for there to be a “how to do your job” playbook waiting for you