9 months ago
Senior Graphic Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global business as an in-house Senior Graphic Designer. As part of a global marketing team of 17 and an Irish team of 5, you will be supporting marketing teams in 30 countries on both creative and art-work projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Skills are essential - you must be fully literate in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Demonstrate creative flair within brand guidelines
- Conceptual skills are critical for this role as make up the majority of the outputs, as well as more creative work from time to time.
- Ability to stay at the forefront of current design trends
Skills & Experience
- Ability to turnaround artwork quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline driven, work environment
- Has a proven track record in a busy studio / inhouse design team
- 7 + yrs experience with a flexible, creative and enthusiastic attitude
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under your own initiative is key, with super organisational skills and a fantastic eye for detail.
- Ability to work under own initiative to strict deadlines
- Desire to continue learning and developing your skillset
- Flexible, creative and enthusiastic – team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (used to dealing with people whose first language isn’t English would be great)
- Strong attention to detail
- As this is a role supporting global colleagues, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Experience typesetting multiple languages advantageous.
The ideal candidate
- Will be happy to work in a corporate environment
- Will be calm, cool and collected under pressure
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Senior Talent Manager on 086 0293560 or email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance