over 2 years ago
I'm working with a fantastic global tech company who are in the process of recruiting for a Global Product Marketing Manager for their London office.
You have ownership of an innovative and best in class AI product, managing the strategy for this product across global markets with the support of a world class marketing, automation and sales teams.
This person will be the brand guardian for the product, driving it's success forward and being the ambassador for it across the organisation.
- The International Product Marketing Manager will be the internal and external evangelist for the product offering across the International sales organisation.
- They will work with sales, sales ops, the solution consulting teams and training teams to ensure that the sales team have this product top of mind.
- Act as feedback channel from “regions to head office to regions”.
- Ensure strong competitive position relative to key competitors.
- Work with social selling team to create relevant and optimised content
Experience you will need:
?You will have a unique combination of deep technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure our sales force and partners can take full advantage of the product portfolios and are delivering high value for our end customers.
You will need to have 3-5 years experience within a similar role within the technology industry (Ideally SAAS) and a proven track record in product marketing.
What's in it for you?
You'll be working in a state of the art office location in the middle of central London, with best in class technologies and a talented high performing team.
This is a global tech business; that is best in class in what they do. They have a fantastic culture that rewards collaboration, positivity and hard work.
If this sounds like you......
Contact Faye Constance Head of Talent at email@example.com or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.