50000 - 60000
about 1 year ago
Event Manager - EMEA - 6 Month Contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an up and coming global tech business as their event manager for the EMEA market.
This is a company that brings better insights and data-driven decisions to every business.
- Own and execute the events mix - across industry events, sponsorships, partner events
- Project manage each event and field program end-to-end; including timelines, budget, vendor management, execution, internal comms and reporting
- Collaborate and align closely with all internal stakeholders for events; including PR, Social, Digital Marketing, Sales Teams and Regional Leaderships teams.
- Measure how these programs build brand and create pipeline and revenue for the region, against defined metrics and KPIs
- Actively monitor, analyse and report on the health of your program performance using a variety of tools in our marketing tech stack - including Marketo and Salesforce.
- 30% Travel.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related specialism
- At least 4 years of experience in a B2B events marketing role in the Tech sector
- Experience in using Marketo or similar for events
- Excellent writing and communication skills
For a confidential discussion, please contact Roisin Bale Talent Executive on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance